Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oh, Archie....

You remember Archie, right? The poor guy who is batting .000 with the ladies?

If not, you might want to go back and refresh your memory because yesterday I was stuck at work late with a couple of the guys who went on the fateful trip to the Atlantic City strip club and they started reminiscing again. This time Archie wasn't around so they could divulge a little more about his antics at the club.

What they told me was too good not to share. One of them described him this way, while the other emhnatically nodded his head in agreement:

He was really angry looking. He was sitting at the bar and no strippers were paying attention to him. He was pounding his fist on the bar with an I-can’t-believe-this look on his face and looking back at us mouthing “really…really”.

He looked like a starving man who was sitting down to a buffet of…*thinking of the correct word*…shit! (At this point the guy starting acting out spreading shit on bread with an angry look on his face and said “I’m not happy but I’ll eat it because I’m starving!!”)

I’ve never heard such a perfect description of sheer frustration…a starving man sitting down to a shit buffet!! I love it!!!

I had to share it with my 3.5 followers because I thought it was so funny.

By the way...Archie is still womanless. Imagine that...

Chick out…

No comments:

Post a Comment