Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bunch of weenies....


I work in a relatively new office building that is super duper nice. The one downfall is that there is nowhere nearby where we can grab lunch. That all changed this week.

My goodness you’ve never seen such excitement. I was off on Monday but WH2 emailed me and told me I was not going to believe what was going on but he couldn’t even tell me what it was….told me I had to see it myself. He eluded to the fact that it was an eating establishment so I got excited too.

I was having visions of granduer because they’re building a shopping center that will be anchored by a fantabulous Wegman’s grocery store that will be within jumping distance of us. I had heard there will be restuarants too so I was envisioning Chili’s, Applebee’s, Ruby Tuesday….not great restaurants but something better than the WaWa gas station at the corner. When I drove in this morning I was looking for signs to announce exactly what was coming. My palms were literally sweaty with anticipation. What did I see?? Nothing!

When WH2 finally dragged his butt into work he made a beeline for my cube. He was all excited and his eyes were twinkling. He couldn’t wait to tell me.

Here it is…the reason for all the excitement…we now have a “That’s My Dawg” hot dog cart that sets up in our park. WTF? They’re all excited about a damned hot dog cart?? They go on and on about those “dawgs”. Some grab a “dawg” for lunch but the guys in my department wait until around 2:00 and have what they call “second lunch”. What a bunch of weenies…..a damned hot dog cart. Arrrrggggggg….

Chick out…

No comments:

Post a Comment