Friday, October 30, 2009

I gotta rock!




We’ve all seen It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown….right? Everybody knows that poor Charlie Brown gets only rocks for his treats while all the other kiddos get candy, cookies, popcorn balls, etc.

Poor Charlie Brown! I feel sorry for him even though his “I gotta a rock” line cracks me up every single friggin’ time I hear it. That got me to thinking that I need to use that line!! Now every time I see someone get something great and I get shit on I’m gonna use it!!

Obnoxiously, happy person: I got a promotion!
Bitchy, single gal: I gotta rock!

Obnoxiously, happy person: I just got a brand new BMW!
Bitchy, single gal: I gotta rock!!

Obnoxiously, happy person: I got a new $4 million project!
Bitchy, single gal: I gotta a rock!

Obnoxiously, happy person: Like my leopard print heels? I got them on sale for half price!
Bitchy, single gal: I gotta…*wait a minute*…What did you say?
Obnoxiously, happy person: Half price leopard print heels!! Don't ya love them???
Bitchy, single gal: What size are they?
Obnoxiously, happy person: Size 9!! They were the last pair in my size!!
Bitchy, single gal: You take the rock this time, bitch. Gimme those damned shoes!

Hey I can only take so much! Size 9...leopard print heels…half price? You understand, right?????


Happy Halloween and avoid the damned rocks!!



Chick out...

No comments:

Post a Comment